ACCSR'S HOW TO PREPARE A BEST PRACTICE SUSTAINABILITY REPORT – GRI CERTIFIED TRAINING
Stakeholders are increasingly interested in the responsibility of business practices. Publishing a sustainability report is an effective and authoritative way of demonstrating the responsible practices and future value of your company.
Join the reporting experts at ACCSR, 26-27 July and learn:
• The business case and value of sustainability reporting
• To define sustainability reporting and its challenges and benefits
• How to engage your stakeholders in reporting
• How to understand and apply the concept of ‘materiality’
This workshop is certified by the Global Reporting Initiative, and will show you how to meet essential compliance and measurement standards including:
• GRI categories, aspects and indicators
• The requirements for the different GRI G3 reporting levels
• Innovative formats for sustainability reporting
This course is run by the Australian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility and endorsed by CPA Australia.
Register now! Please contact Joyce on +61 3 9049 9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries. Early-bird discounts available!
There are currently no comments.