CSR Asia presents: Sustainability trends & issues in Asia - What does it mean for businesses in Australia? – Perth workshop
CSR Asia will be delivering a series of one-day workshops in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth on sustainability trends and hot topics in Asia. The workshops are aimed at creating an awareness of the particular characteristics of sustainability in Asia and will examine the challenges businesses face when operating in the region. The workshops will feature current case studies on topical issues in Asia, delving into why the full supply chain is important and how activity in Asia impacts the Australian market.
- Key drivers of sustainability in Asia
- Asian Challenges - including supply chains, bribery and corruption, and human rights
- Reporting trends in Asia
- How do international initiatives work in Asia?
- Business opportunities - pro-poor community development, product responsibility, climate change opportunities
- Corporations who are interested in the sustainability agenda in Asia
- Businesses that have operations in or are planning to expand into the region, or source from Asia.
CSR Asia Strategic Partners are offered a fixed 20% discount for all courses
Date: 21 August 2012 (Tuesday)
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Kindly supported by Curtin Graduate School of Business
78 Murray Street Perth WA 6000
Check out the training details here and register now!
There are currently no comments.